Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How could you not see that one coming?!

"I shall be with you on your wedding night."

This is one of the reasons I lose respect for Victor. I'm not sure whether he is more selfish, stupid, or blinded. Some say hindsight is 20/20, but I didn't see this in hindsight; I knew exactly what the creature was talking about. I have a few questions for Victor that would have made him think otherwise. Why wouldn't he just kill you now? Why wait? Why would he have not killed you earlier? Who has he gone after and killed each time? The fact that the creature didn't just strangle him as he stood there in conversation should have been a clue. Could Victor had thought the creature was aiming for poetic justice or something? For whatever reason, I think Victor wishes he had this one back. He certainly never would have abandoned Elizabeth for a moment on their wedding night.

No comments:

Post a Comment